Get Rid of Limiting Beliefs Fast with a Lefkoe Method Coach
Belief Elimination and Coaching for immediate results that last.
Clients have said...
"...feel instantly lighter, less stressed, more motivated, and empowered"
"...long-standing personal issues just melt away, effortlessly."
"...an incredible sense of freedom and joy."
"...it really works."
How to Get Rid of Limiting Beliefs - FAST!
What are limiting beliefs?
Limiting beliefs are thoughts or false ideas that you feel are true at some level, cause unwanted results in your life and LIMIT you in some way.
They can stop you from doing what you want by making you think, feel and act in ways that lead you away from your goals, away from happiness, away from love and success.
Examples of limiting beliefs
The most common limiting beliefs that come up normally cause anxiety and low confidence. They're usually what we call Core Beliefs. These are formed early in childhood, often before the age of 8 or 9 years old.
Core beliefs have a strong impact on self-esteem, motivation, and relationships.
Core beliefs often start with "I am", "people are" and "the world is" and usually end with something negative.
- I am not enough, and many variations of this like I'm not smart enough, not attractive enough, not rich enough, tall enough, or good enough.
- I am a failure, a loser, a fake, or a fraud.
- I'm unlovable.
- People are dangerous.
- People can't be trusted.
- The world is not a safe place.
and many more.
These beliefs might seem ridiculous to you now as an adult, and consciously you may feel they're not true.
But remember, these beliefs were formed by your 5 year old self, and they're still there deep inside you, playing sub-consciously in the background whenever they're triggered.
Sometimes limiting beliefs cause you to do things that are harmful to yourself or others. They influence your thoughts and cause unwanted feelings, and without the right coping strategies or a support system, often trigger self-sabotaging behavior.
Common self-sabotage patterns caused by limiting beliefs
- Procrastination - putting off something important until it's too late, or doing other things that you enjoy more instead of doing what needs to get done.
- Over-thinking and catastrophizing - making it out to be worse than it is, which causes stress and leads to triggering even worse behaviors too.
- Jealousy, insecurity and possessiveness in relationships.
- Avoiding risk and an irrational fear of failure, missing opportunities, and just not showing up and being your best or getting what you deserve.
- Anger and rage, especially as a means of controlling others. This one is particularly harmful as it leads to broken hearts, broken homes, and in extreme cases, even physical violence.
How to get rid of your limiting beliefs?
- The first is step is to realize that you have outdated beliefs from your childhood that are no longer serving you. They are holding back and causing undesirable thoughts, feelings and behaviors.
- Then decide that something must be done about it.
- Then you can either try to get rid of them on your own, or work with a coach that can guide you through the process.
Techniques to get rid of limiting beliefs
There are a number of techniques that work it's not a "one size fits all". There is no silver bullet technique that works for everyone all the time. That being said, it's important to know which technique to use and when to use it.
Here are a few that I use with my clients:
- CBT - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- NLP - Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Clear Beliefs Method (Belief Closet Process)
- The Lefkoe Method (Lefkoe Belief Process) developed by Morty Lefkoe.
Of all the tools I use, The Lefkoe Method is the one that gives the best results, most of the time, with almost everyone.
Belief Clearing and Coaching may be what you're looking for
Are you looking for support during a challenging time, or do you need to make changes in the way you think, feel and act?
Your healing and personal development can be a wonderful journey that makes life worth celebrating. I'm here to be a helping companion and guide on your path to being the best you can be.
We can't change the past, but we can change how you feel about it.
By working together, we gain insight and understanding of what beliefs you have, how they affect you, and how eliminating the problematic ones can dramatically change your life for the better.
As a belief clearing practitioner I use many different techniques to uncover and delete your self-sabotage patterns, thoughts, and beliefs that are working against you.
Getting rid of your limiting beliefs and the undesirable conditions they cause such as:
- feeling bad for too long
- irrational fears and phobias
- uncontrollable outbursts of anger or violence
- low self-esteem
- lack of motivation
- feeling stressed
- criminal activity
- eating disorders
- and even anxiety and depression.
Don't let these self-sabotage patterns prevent you from from being, doing and having the life you want. Something can be done about it. You can get rid of limiting beliefs FAST!!
If you would like to do something about it, either for yourself of someone you care about, then I look forward to hearing from you.
Get results like these...
Increase your income by naturally feeling greater confidence and motivation to take the right actions
Feel more confident, secure and at ease
Improve relationships with your friends, family and co-workers
Heal past trauma and childhood wounds that make you feel anger, blame, guilt, shame, or regret.
More inner peace
and much more.
Hi, I'm Jonathan Turpin. A Behavioral Change Specialist with over 1,000 hours of belief change work over the last 20 years with more than 200 clients.
I specialise in helping you
change your feelings, thoughts and behaviour
by getting rid of your limiting beliefs
through psychological and and spiritual processes.
As a belief clearing coach I use a variety of techniques, including the well known and proven Lefkoe Method, developed by Morty Lefkoe, which works for most people on most beliefs, most of the time.
The Lefkoe Method is a step-by-step process that gently guides you through the following:
- Identify the problem that is bothering you
- Identify the beliefs that would logically cause that problem
- Find the source of the belief (how did you come to believe this?)
- Get rid of the limiting belief
In addition to The Lefkoe Method, I have developed my own methods based on many years of experience to uncover and eliminate hidden, unconscious beliefs that sabotage our progress without our conscious awareness.
To learn more about the techniques of dissolving limiting beliefs, please see the blog for related articles.
I also offer training and supervision to counsellors, coaches and therapists in learning and using the belief clearing methods.